• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS: Colorado Turns into Oregon, Man wishes he had his UO.

• Thread starter SUPRsalad
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SUPRsalad

No seriously, Its been raining for two weeks strait. Its totally unprecedented and I can't get any work done/make any money.
Sure wish I had my uo right about now.. I think Ill play some Mario 3.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No seriously, Its been raining for two weeks strait. Its totally unprecedented and I can't get any work done/make any money.
Sure wish I had my uo right about now.. I think Ill play some Mario 3.
You're in Oregon?
It's been hella sunny up in Pland (so sunny I've been getting burnt a lot), where are you?

B

Budweiser

You're in Oregon?
It's been hella sunny up in Pland (so sunny I've been getting burnt a lot), where are you?
I'm from across the river from P-Town...weather has been nice...not typical for NW weather...

RedRum

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mid 80's here in Seattle area (I'm accross the sound in Poulsbo). Been wondering who we traded weather with.
I actually had to kick on my sprinkler system Saturday due to so much sunshine causing my yard to start browning...usually don't turn it on until late June.

Accross the river from Portland, is that Vancouver, Wa. by chance?

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I live in Arizona myself, the land of constant sunshine and extreme heat!! We have been in the 100's!!!! :thumbsup:

S

SUPRsalad

nah, see? this is what im talking about. sunny in the NW? Torrential downpour in Denver? WTF??? It doesn't make sense, folks. The 5 inch drain I have that goes under my driveway couldn't handle the water and my garage got flooded.
i repeat, my FIVE INCH DRAIN COULDN'T HANDLE THE WATER! FIVE INCH! thats a **** LOAD of water.. HIGHLY unusual for us. Meanwhile, yall up there in NW got sunshine?? grrrrr..
you guys suck..

Pink, please check your PM's.

B

Balian of Asgard

Its so hot up here in BC that I cant even work on my house til after 4pm or before 1 pm

ColterDC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's been raining alot here in Utah.

I got caught in a giant downpour the other day trying to pour some concrete.

Sorry to hear about your garage flooding, that really sucks, hopefully nothing got ruined.
That's always something I look at when buying a house, making sure the drainage is all away from the house and that there's at least a 2 foot incline from the road up to the home.

V

Velandra

The number one cause of real estate related lawsuits is drainage/grading issues!

It HAD been in the hundreds here, I was finally enjoying the pool.. and then last night we had so much thunder and lightning and rain that my poor back yard was destroyed. Not to mention the doggies -they are STILL afraid.

B

Budweiser

Mid 80's here in Seattle area (I'm accross the sound in Poulsbo). Been wondering who we traded weather with.
I actually had to kick on my sprinkler system Saturday due to so much sunshine causing my yard to start browning...usually don't turn it on until late June.

Accross the river from Portland, is that Vancouver, Wa. by chance?

S

SUPRsalad

It's been raining alot here in Utah.

I got caught in a giant downpour the other day trying to pour some concrete.

Sorry to hear about your garage flooding, that really sucks, hopefully nothing got ruined.
That's always something I look at when buying a house, making sure the drainage is all away from the house and that there's at least a 2 foot incline from the road up to the home.
yeah the house i bought has way more than 2 ft of decline in the front, the garage is in back and sits a little lower, its usually not a problem, its probably just global warming and all that :thumbsup: