• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Cloak and Dagger Event

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well here it goes hehe....

Considering i am no pvper and have no clue about Factions and only came as observer i got plenty of action...

Event started nicly with a lot of pep Talk and heated cheers....
Then we where all gated out to Trinsic the Paladin Hall.

Guided by our new Leader we headed into battle against the paladins.
There was much talk and i didnt get it all but i will try to get what i can from my Journal.

We where there for a little while when i noticed orange names on my screen.
Turned out to be Minax Factions, that rolled over us like a steam roller
:lick:

They ended up killing Calain (not sure if they got anything out of it) The new SL Leader was not amused and sent a wave of destruction over the Building, creating Rubble (from what i heard)

i will go through the piccy here in a sec.

All in all, i am sure for the REAL faction SL guys (not the pvp noobs) it was pretty frustrating since there was not a whole lot of SL players there that stuck around and fought.

I Think it would have been alot more fun if it was more balanced, plus the Minax faction was well informed so they allways cought up quickly. Guess they really know their enemies well :)

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Andrew appeared:

*surveys the crowd*

Andrew: there appears to be quite a gathering of mortals here…
Your eagerness will please my Mistress but you must not be hasty. The time is near.
Miximus, the task ahead will be made clear soon.
This area in which we are now is accessible only to those who follow the shadow lords, it shall remain here indefinably.
The daggers are instruments of our lords that can be used to great effect against those who would oppose their leadership – all will be made clear soon however

Melissa Appeared:

*laugh*

Melissa: So eager….
I can taste the Chaos…
Can you? Chaos is lovely in spring.
Madness is lovely in fall. Evil grows wonderfully in Summer.
But winter’s Chill suits them best of all.
Hello my lovelies…

*purrs* (boy does she know how to get guys going….)

Welcome to my lovely Coup. I so adore balance, don’t you?
But it seems there are a few …obstacles. Well one really.
That interfering old busybody has been around long enough. Wouldn’t you say?
Oh, don’t worry my pretties. As a Lady I still don’t mind doing my own dirty work.

Miximus: That Mage that was supposed to be dead?
Melissa: He will be …
When we have finished with him!
But I’ll ask you to do a simple task for me… Take the daggers I have put here for you. I am sure you understand how to swiftly dispense justice in your own fashion.
But I find these a more elegant approach. Life ceases where these strike. You’ll have to act quickly, but I’m certain your patience is already worn with this little detour. Taste the elegance of the mayhem we will create.
Savor the agony in the hearts of the multitude as they watch their hopes purged….
Apologies my dark and noble friend, go now.
Feast on the blood that falls beneath their blades…. But save that pesky presence Clainin for me.
I’ll follow along shortly….

Then we where gated to the paladins hall in Trinsic.
Where after killing the Guards, Clainin appeared.
He spoke quite a bit but all in the Whips tongue and I couldn’t get it all between deaths.

Andrew was there with us when the Shadow lords started attacking the mage, but soon after Minax faction came to claim the fight.

The funniest of all was when Andrew told one of the SL guys to stop whining about being invaded and that he was an embarrassment for the Shadow lords …hehe…the poor guy was pretty frustrated.

Minax continued to battle with Clainin until Melissa returned… right before Clainin dropped…

She was not amused…..

Melissa: Back off Minax scum…. The mage is mine!

With that she gave them 10 seconds to get the hell out of there and sent a wave of explosions after them.
I do not know for sure but I guess that turned most of the house into Rubble which was quickly picked up by the returning Minax Guild.

I returned to the SL Stronghold only to be slaughtered again…hehe…and made it into the secret room where we ended up being trapped by Minax.
And that was the end….

We did get gated out by a stronger force and after another death I made my way back to the Library….

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What ?! Clanin was kept in trinsic ! How ridiculous of a hiding location...

And that Royal Britannian Guard Kaden refused to trust even the sheriff of britain to protect him... I guess they all drugged him and prepared him do die what is this treachery ? Casca was supposed to have the highest protection on the poor fella... where are the guards ?

Who defended Clanin ?!

Do you have the wisp speech transcripts ? If he was lucid enough that might be the best clues we have, and I am pretty certain to be the only one apt to translate them...

please say yes... :cursing:

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

Casca placed Clainin exactly where he wanted him. And now he is dead.

So Casca's usurping of the throne is complete. All of those that could tell of Lord British's wish for Abigail to succeed him are dead.

There is no bringing one back from the death that Clainin suffered...and Casca knows it.

That vile ******* has finally done it.

We must gather an army. All other options have been exhausted.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Video of the event is slowly making its way across the inter-tubes and should be up tomorrow morning.

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know i have some of the Transcript of what Clainin said...but not a lot since i was ummm dead alot hehe...

Not sure if someone of HEAT or maybe JC cought it on their Journal...

I am gonna check my screenies really fast

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Clainin:
Ybm eg.
X m zyprg.
Wis izx. Myk ld! X xijg.
M sir (or slr) q! X Mex.

thats all i got :(

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Clainin:
Ybm eg.
X m zyprg.
Wis izx. Myk ld! X xijg.
M sir (or slr) q! X Mex.

Hmm...doesn't look Wisp to me..Not the translatable wisp spoken by the Wisp deep in the Wisp Dungeon. Tried using m as A, x as I, not working.
This could take some study.

Great job on reporting!

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

Clainin:
Ybm eg.
X m zyprg.
Wis izx. Myk ld! X xijg.
M sir (or slr) q! X Mex.

I think there are a couple of people in my guild that could possibly translate this...Sheol, if he ever turns back up...and Ahu, who has spoken with the Wisps in the past.

But without even understanding the words themselves, I think I have a good idea of what he was trying to say. But I will not speculate aloud here.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, Clanin was one powerful mage !

I'm glad to see that the two clans with evil alignement fighting each other, makes it all easier on us now.

So you vainquished SL, but didn't you think it was in your best interest to actually SAVE Clanin ?

You claim to have vainquished Minax yet you let that SL agent walk in front of you without harm and let her kill someone who might be your only clue to what you seek. That was very weak...

Anyways. Of course thats wisp... or a kind of distorted wispish from another dimention heh. I have my ideas too but the context lacks, the syntax is off and I have no idea of the rythm. The video dosen't seem to catch a bit of it or did I miss it ?

Edit : I caught some of it... Thanks to you Minax scum, I have some clues now :) Impressive how Melissa could not even kill clanin herself... she was very lucky to be able to plant her Enli'nisha in time to kill him for good, but after seeing what I saw, I think Clanin has more than one trick under his belt !

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

I wish that Sheol would turn up. He studied under Clainin many years ago. Perhaps he would have some insight for us.

In the meantime, we must prepare ourselves. Something dark is coming to our world.