• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Clainin's Memorial - Sunday April 5th - 4:00 pm EST

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
4:00 pm EST
In Castle British Throne Room
Bring a flower!

So says the Blue Lantern in the middle of Luna Bank...

We congregated at the Castle British Throne Room where we listened to a moving recital of Clanin's contributions to Sosarian society.

Our outrage was fanned by Lady Corastine's naming of the vile murderer.

We proceeded to the eastern castle grounds where we formed a line to pay our respects.

Kaden Marsten and Lady Corastine accept our offerings of flowers for the final resting place of Clainin.

A very somber and respectful occasion. Rest in Peace Clainin.

Andrasta
GRL

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While I was in vent with my HOT buddies, we were laughing at Lady Corastine's outfit. So I decided being the almighty legendary famous SupSoc, I would craft her a brand new cloak. Low and behold! She accepted it and wore it.

T

Tazar

Overall, it was a very slow, somber event... I believe Lady Aalia and Lady Andrasta both had to wake me up a time or two.

The highlight of the event was finally meeting SupSoc after all these years... :p

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe and here i thought you where just tired of me yappin....:twak:

I think it was a very well fit event considering the sad occation.
I was thrilled to see so many good friends , some i had not seen in years...

I didnt get to see Supsoc thou....darnet...wanted an autograph ......

Well i guess you win some..you lose some...

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awww,

Avenhar you don't have to lose anything. I will be more and gladly to give you an autograph. Just find me in game, or ICQ me and we can set up a meeting place!