• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]Christmas 2010 Complete Next Archive is...

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Christmas 2010 Complete Next Archive is...
Monday, May 23, 2011

You can find the Christmas List here SEASON 8 - CHRISTMAS EVENT ITEM LIST - 2010. Just a few items here and there to grab for the Christmas list but I am calling it complete so we can move onto the next list. (If you play Yamato and have Christmas items please contact me) After many icqs I have decided the next Archive will be....

SEASON 8 - EM EVENT ITEM LIST - 2010 I know I was going to do all the Holidays first but many of you wanted something more recent, which I am happy to do.

If you have item screenshots please save them as a PNG and try to make it as clear as possible. You can post them here {Link} If you cannot do pictures or they aren't very clear post them anyways and I will be able to recreate the item or send me the location of the item on display.

F

Fraggles

I want to thank you for doing this for the community!! keep up the great work and if i have any of the items ill send pics!

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I want to thank you for doing this for the community!! keep up the great work and if i have any of the items ill send pics!
You're welcome and thank you guys for giving me something to do which is helpful to the community. The lists may need spacing justification and a few item pictures here and there but will hammer all those details out soon because I use Netscape Composer to Auto write normal text to HTML and its ignoring buffer lines or something.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed that for the Shed Scales Of Nuenbem The Ice Dragon you have a (?) for the amount... There are three full suits :)

I've also got a few items from Season 8... I'll try to get some pics for you soon...

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you have everything from LS thanks to the EM hall? Other than the Ogre's Club I mean.. that one was accidental and.. I *think*ended up on either Catskills or Cheasapeake.