• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Chocolate and Plans.

S

Salya Sin

From the desk of Fiorella comes the following:

Chocolate and Plans

Friday, January 8, 2010
By Fiorella

Maya Demeter stared off into another realm.

The death of her friend still haunted her dreams.

The realization that her former professor and mentor was the cause of everything she and her gargoyle counterparts were chasing down, was almost more than she could bare.

Gorn came up behind her and placed a hand on her shoulder. She jumped slightly, then realized it was him. She was almost glad to see him. Having a friend in commerce in a foreign land had it’s perks. He brought her some of her favorite foods from Britain every now and again. This time he brought her some chocolates.

“I heard these help sooth the human nerves?” he said questioningly.

“Thank you.” She smiled as she lifted the cloth from the basket and picked up a piece.

“You know this was the professor favorite thing outside of science.” She looked at the piece of chocolate fondly, remembering her old teacher. Gorn looked at her with a bit of confusion as she slowly took a bite of the melting confection. Human and gargoyle emotions were similar. But sometimes human facial expression were a loss to him.

Suddenly, Maya’s eyes brightened. “I wonder if this would lure him to one of his old labs?” she looked at the remainder of the chocolate in her hand. He had a lab near Yew. He was a creature of habit. With his assistant gone, maybe he would return there.

She turned towards Gorn, “I need to speak with Queen Dawn. I may have a plan.”

Best gaming wishes,
Salya Sin

L

Lost-Soul

Looks like Maya already broke her new year's resolution of going on a diet. :)