• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS]Chat With EM Eris

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A blogger and one of Atlantic's own recently sat down to have a few words with Atlantic's Event Moderator, Eris. Short, sweet, and to the point. This is what she had to say.

Tomas Bryce: EM Eris, I would like to firstly thank you for agreeing to do this short interview.

Tomas Bryce: My first question is... Now that you have been an event moderator for some time.. got your hands dirty, to say ... How has it been?

EM Eris: Being an Event Moderator is a dream come true and Atlantic is a great community.

Tomas Bryce: What do you think of player response to the events? Is it up to your expectations?
EM Eris: The player responses to events are very important to me because they help me learn what people like and don’t like about events. I always listen to what is said appreciate the feedback I receive.

Tomas Bryce: What has been your favorite event that you have executed so far?
EM Eris: My favorite event so far was the Trial of Owen Uther. I really liked that event because it combined questing with role-play and action. It was fun to work with all the players that helped by playing characters, being on the jury and tracking down clues.

Tomas Bryce: Aye! That was indeed fun. Going forward, can we expect more interactive events such as that?
EM Eris: Yes absolutely.

Tomas Bryce: Can you tell us a little bit about where we are currently in the event arc?
EM Eris: Not to give anything away but smaller events are interconnected to the main arc in ways you might not expect.

Tomas Bryce: Great! Is there anything else you would like to convey?
EM Eris: I would like to remind everyone to visit the Atlantic EM website for event news and frequently asked questions. Both EM Nestor and I love to hear from Atlantic’s players so don’t be shy send us an email!

Tomas Bryce: Great! Thank you, once again!
EM Eris: Thank you for the opportunity

Credit: Thomas Bryce