• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Catskills Black Market, Oct. 3rd, 8pm EST

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is time for another one of our monthly trading events! Again, merchants and pirates will sell a lot of valuable contraband.

The Black Market
(Please add to Catskills News)

During this monthly recurring popular event, everyone can sell, buy or trade interesting wares! The facts:

Merchants can claim a personal market stand where they can advertise and sell their products. The merchants should enter the list of their products into the book locked down on their market stand (at least one day prior to the event, so people can come by and check on the items). Bargaining is encouraged!

If you want to sell contraband, you can simply come to the Black Market building prior to the event and enter your name and your item list into one of the (empty) books on the market stands. By doing that you have claimed the market stand and may use it exclusively during the event. The Black Market building is located next to our Jolly Roger Inn in TRAMMEL.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Drat, I'll be out of town this weekend. I bet now that SA has been open for a while, more of the new goodies will be available. I'm gonna miss a good one. Have fun everyone!