• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Casca calls a meeting with Lady Dawn: reasons unknown

L

Lady Mana

Lord Casca has commanded a meeting with Lady Dawn to discuss something he will not reveal at this time.

Please join them at Blackthorns Castle on Sept 15th at 6 PM PST!!

Something curious is unfolding.

F

five oclock

Hrm...Ok all you stealhers and thieves..Its our time..I trust Casa blanca as much as Otis dont like gravy on his fries...

Heres what I have to say..lets ALL go help out lady dawn..BUT lets do it in a way where she knows we are there..But CB dont...for example ...stealth and recall etc etc...work with me here :D

and if casa Nova trys and funny business with lady Dawn..we can all jump out and Say Surprise and have him wet himself ....then probally back stab him ;D problem solved.. :D

Hrm...How can polar bear be stealth...this should be fun to try...

BTW thank U for the heads up ;D

S

Salya Sin

Hmm... what could he possibly have to say?

"So sorry about the whole corruption thing... Can we be friends?"

I agree with going and being hidden... Though whatever he plans to do.. he will do even if we all pile in there and stand on his head.

Anyone think this might be part of the "Open Ter Mur for moongating" event? Draconi (I think) did say it would be coming in the next week... and that was when SA launched...

D

dielock

Why would she agree to meet him on his turf? She should meet him in a busy public place. Both of them would feel safe. Then we could blend in with the general public and surprise whack him and his captain once and for all.
I smell a trap if she meets him at his castle. I am surprised dawn does not see it.