• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Captain Jack Passer Kidnapped by Pirates!

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last evening (Saturday, July 9th, 2011) the EM Adris storyline involving Captain Jack Passer and the mystery pirates who have a plan to blow up a city continued. Once again everyone who wished to take part were asked to meet at Captain Passer’s office on Buccaneers Den to find out what mission the Captain had in mind this time to help solve the mystery. The Captain arrived at the appointed time in a slightly inebriated state and took a seat behind his desk. As normal for him, he recapped the events from the last mission and added any newly discovered information.

Just as he was about to give the mission details for the evening a man that looked much like a pirate walked through the front door, and the following happened.

Captain Jack Passer looked surprise as he saw the pirate confidently stroll into the room. The pirate with almost a sneer in his voice said loud enough for everyone to hear, “My my Jack, you weren't too hard to find.”

Captain Jack Passer then frowned before asking “What on earth are you doing here?” as he stepped off his chair wobbling. This only made the pirate grin in glee seeing that he had unnerved the captain. “How DID you find my office?” inquired the Captain in a slightly shaken voice.

The pirate just kept his ice cold eyes locked on him as he answered and started working his way through the crowded room towards Jack, “It isn't obvious?” Captain Jack just looked around with a slightly confused look on his face as the pirate continued, “ I followed your ship!” He then paused for a second as he was finally standing face to face with Jack before finishing his statement. “ And I'm here to take you with me!”

Captain Passer slapped his forehead in surprise and slightly stumbled back one step. The pirate leaned forward a bit and barked at Jack.”Now MOVE to the door!”

Getting back a bit of his bravado that he shown before the pirate had entered the room Jack spat back to the pirate. “I don't think so...” Jack’s eyes went wide when he realized that the pirate had pulled out a knife and had lightly pushed up against his shirt. The pirate then nodded towards the door he had entered making his point that Jack should head in that direction by giving him a slight jab with the tip of the knife.

Captain Jack looked at the gathered group of people in the room begging for help with his eyes, as he slowly moved towards the door. The frustration of not knowing what to do without getting the Captain killed showed on many of the faces as the pirate and his new prisoner worked their way back through the room. The pirate could also sense that the energy in the room was changing as he tried to get Jack to go faster by yelling “Move!” at him twice. As they exited the door to the outside Jack let out a pitiful scream of “HELP!” that caused everyone in the room to jump into action rushing for the door.

The gathered mob rushed out the door only to find that the pirates were ready for them with a waiting rear guard as the pirate who took Jack escaped with his prisoner. A raging battle ensued with the attempting rescuers of Captain Jack working together along with a few of their pets to crush the guard the kidnapping pirate had left behind him. Every time it seemed the battle was near its end more pirate forces would appear and needed to be vanquished too.

While the combat was at its heaviest the pirate that took Captain Passer was spotted outside Jacks office and was overheard saying to the gathered forces, “You may have killed my friends but I've got your captain... And you know what?” He then stopped for a second as if the savor what he was about to say. ”Now I've set this place to explode.” He then let out the crazy laugh you have ever heard as a huge explosion ripped through the building behind him. Causing flames and smoke to envelope the area for a split second before the flames retreated back to the building alone. Captain Jack Passer who was the only one who might have had a idea what the pirates were up to was kidnapped and all the evidence/clues that he had collected about the pirates was now lost forever.

As the explosion cleared yet another group of pirates came rushing in from nowhere so no one had time to ponder what we would do without Captain Passer’s leadership. All anyone knew was that the present danger needed removed. After the last pirate fell and was looted EM Adris opened a gate to the EM Hall in Britain and informed everyone we were done for the day.

There were 15 shirts in red bags found on some of the pirates also two of the pirates dropped artifacts. The shirts were fancy shirts all of the same color and had the same written on them.

The kidnapping of Captain Jack Passer Storyline will continue Monday July 11th at 12pm EST (Noon) the gathered group will meet with a stranger, atthe EM Hall.

For those of you who have been wondering about the Bear from the Mesanna Roulette, EM Adris stated that they will post on Catskills.UOem.net when they have any news on it.