• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]BRPA Sunday Night Taming Recap for February 21. Baja Girl Scouts To Host Taming

B

Baja News

Baja Taming Hour
sponsored by
The Baja Roleplaying & Event Alliance

Recap For February 21, 2010,
by hostess Proserpina [C K], BRPA Alliance

The random prize point level was 11,303,333, which was won by Merciless Fierce [M!S].

Starting points: 11,030,064 (Tier 11)
Ending points: 11,347,874
Points earned: 317,810

Gold Donations:
Ceno
Magdalena [QSA]
Sally [C@S]
Grey Eagle [UTB]

Tamers:
REAP [DWN]
Kat MacBroeden [DWN]
Lady HRH Elizabeth [D_S]
Grey Eagle [UTB]
Ginger
James [MT]
Shayla Keylley [SOB]
Briar Rose [M!S]
Vixen
Merciless Fierce [M!S]
Lord McThug [M!S]
Tamar

See you all at the next Taming Hour, Sunday, February 28, 2010, 8pm Pacific (9pm Mountain, 10pm Central, 11pm Eastern). The Baja Girl Scout Troop 1 will be hosting this Taming Hour.

If you would like to help support the Zoo but can not make it to the BRPA Zoo Taming Hour, please contact WildStar [DWN] or Sara [TAO]. We will make arrangements to record your donations and add you to the list of participants, making you eligible for one of the Kat MacBroeden's mysterious prizes.

The Zoo crew has placed a Zoo Fund vendor at Sara's vendor house NW of the north Luna gate. All proceeds from the vendor are donated to the Zoo Maintenance fund. If you have items you would like to donate for sale on the vendor, please contact WildStar [DWN], Sara [TAO], or any BRPA member. There have been a lot of nice items donated for the Zoo vendor ... be sure to stop by and take a look!

posted by Sara of Baja

More...

Girl Scout Edith

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: [News]BRPA Sunday Night Taming Recap for February 21. Baja Girl Scouts To Host Ta

Baja Girl Scout Troop 1 is honored to be hosting this evenings BRPA Taming Hour.

To show appreciation the Scouts will be rewarding the first 50 people that make donations a personally engraved pan of Girl Scout cookies.

So come and enjoy the camaraderie of your fellow tamers while supporting our Zoo.

Baja Girl Scout Troop Salutes You!

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Re: [News]BRPA Sunday Night Taming Recap for February 21. Baja Girl Scouts To Host Ta

The random prize was an interactive Silver Steed Contribution Statue from the 350,000 point level.

I have some screenshots from the event and will see which ones are good enough to post.

WildStar

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

As usual, Taming Hour was filled with memorable, good times. Great effort by EVERYONE, tamers and non-tamers alike. The Girl Scouts were blinkin' hilarious, and during my vigil, they sang me The Cow Song. :lol:

Great job, and once again, Baja's community shines exceptionally bright. Not as bright as my sake bottles but bright nonetheless. :beer:

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

D'oh! I missed this!