• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Brave Battlers Brandish Bravado, Blitz Burly Bovines

Y

YoungUn

News from Final Fantasy XI.

It's time once more for that most breathtaking and bewildering of Vana'diel's annual observances—the Buffalo Blitz! Why do otherwise sensible individuals risk life and limb by intentionally incurring the ire of these belligerent bovine beasts? The answer might not be what you expect...

For the full story—and details on how to hurl yourself heroically into the fray—
just read on!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess it's time to cook up my buffalo meat stash from LAST year now.. lol

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought buffalo meat during the last event, planning to wait a while then cooking it up and making a profit. I never got around to it. Now we'll have the option of getting easy buffalo meat again.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought buffalo meat during the last event, planning to wait a while then cooking it up and making a profit. I never got around to it. Now we'll have the option of getting easy buffalo meat again.
Ah okay I understood now. I read the article, but I was like...WHY would you want more buffalo meat? lol...

Now, I understand :). :thumbsup: