• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Beware - Town Guards AWOL

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Beware - Town Guards AWOL
Jeremy Dalberg
10 Sep 2008 16:26:35

Currently the Town Guards are missing from their posts - while players still cannot harm one another in Trammel, this will make Felucca somewhat more... lively. This was not intended at this time and will be fixed during each shard's next regular maintenance.

S

Sunrise

Jeremy..Why fix it? This would add a whole new level to pvp..and facations..etc etc...Lets see who really owns what town..with no guards around..

I vote to leave it like it is :D let us cast in towns and take the guards out of fel :D

Steps down off thy soap box.

I

IAMTHEWHITERABIT

An early Christmas present from the DEVs? Hell ya it is. Down with the Bluebies!!!!

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I kinda like that idea too, lets me take care of the scripters in Fel, Minoc and Brit mining and lumber jacking without having to get guard wacked.......

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah. Put the guards back...but don't make them invincible!
WOULD LOVE THIS.... Like it used to be ... make fel have guards, but make them fightable rather then one hit kill crap they do to you. PLEASE! haha

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmmm, maybe thats why pepta is in the kitchen trying to make her stomach medicine.. all the town guards got a nasty stomach flu?

S

Sunrise

K the devs are a big tease :D

First off they been saying publish 55 and 56 were going to be combinded right? or at least be big...

Now we got the ticket turn ins gone. :D So we all have uber suits now.

The town guards are gone from the old land. Thank GOD for that :D

mages can cast there fields and summons in the old lands now. WOOOT Nice.

There is a new quest for pepto Bismol.

I think the devs just put pepto in for all the complaining that will probally happen with Pub 56 coming up. heck ya in town..ya doing your business then BAM ya get wacked by someone. Or maybe it has to do with factions. Hrm..

All I can say is I think its great the guards are gone :D and I can cast again in town. I remember the brit invasion when I had to go out of town to get some action. Also the same with the Vesper invasion. I think that was it. Cant remember :D

Devs honesty. even if Pepto was a mistake. Leave the game as it is now. Its new. Its fresh and with the rants that will probally start anytime now....Everyone will need some pepto :D Thanks..

M

Melchiah

Wahey!

First step in the return of thieves! Town thieves come on over!

thejammonster

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sooooo you guys realize that houses can be placed in guard zones right now? hope they dont leave them - yew gate just got that much more annoying