• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Battle Chicken Lizard Fights!

L

Lord Urza

I informed KoB aka King of da burbz, of this upcoming fight, he is very eager to return to the ring, and get back in front of the crowds.

In the many months since his last fight he was not neglected his training, every morning he puts on his leg, and neck weights, and runs from our home in the orc fort to luna city, most evenings he spars with a dragon friend of his honing his reflexes, and to keep his peck good and strong each day he breaks open ten coconuts.

He wishes the best of luck to all old rivals, and any newcomers imploring them all the return or join. KoB doesn't just want to stay the champ, he wants to prove he is still the champ.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Bah, not enough time to hatch, bond, and train one =(

S

ShadesofGrey

Anyone have a tutorial on how to raise these things, lol. I have the coup, the incubator, and I have tamed the Chicken Lizard...Now from there i cant figure out what to feed it, let alone move on to the breeding aspect...eek, sounds like I am playing Farmville....

This seems like alot of fun, would like to be ready for the next round.

Thanks all :)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Feed it hay, the kind you buy from farmers. Leave it in the coop for bonding. Feed it again. Every time you feed the lizard there is a chance for an egg. Up to three a week I believe.

Incubate the egg and keep it moist, but not too moist... Three days to maturation. Remove all mature eggs for the incubator or they Will burn. You can then store or hatch.

If you hatch, do so in an enclosed area... The battle variety go vorpal upon hatching.

A note. At one time Battle CLs were ejected from private housing and then went vorpal. I am not sure if this is still true.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
This is just a quick start... the tamer forum and I think SA forum had some good threads going sometime ago. You may have to search. Good luck!

S

ShadesofGrey

Thanks Kelmo for the quick response, I appreciate it, I was hoping it wasn't the old Khaldune area rare hay, hehe. That stuff still spawn?

Again, thanks :)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
G

Green Mouser

Will King of da Burbz finally go down? Be there on Tuesday, August 31st to find out!

read all about it here!
Wow Dev,

I thought this was a dead hobby. I wonder if any new peeps have built coops/hatcheries and have developed new BC's. I imagine the same faces will be there.

Would be cool if they could put the Chickens in the Arena Pub and put it on a automated check system so this could be a permanent weekly/monthly supported event. This would give me reason to turn back on my Hatcheries.

L

Lord Urza

This event would have a higher likelihood of being successful, If one of the EMs bothered to place "Lanterns" announcing it a few days in advance, Its 6:30Pm est, the event is tomorrow night, and there is still no notice in game that it will take place.
Most Legends players don't come here to the forums, therefor I assume most of legends doesn't know this event is going to take place at all.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
My brothers and I will all be there so that's at least three new entrants. But I agree with you there should have been lanterns out to attract more new faces.