• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Battle Chicken Hatched on Baja Today

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This evening I received word from Mama [KCB] that around 6pm Pacific one of her Chicken Lizard eggs hatched into a Battle Chicken, so I ran over for some screenshots.

Congratulations on your new hatchling!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe. Mama sends her thanks Sara. If anyone would like to see the new baby just let me know and I'll let Mama know and I'm sure she'd bee more than happy to show her off.

Big Wang

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One of my eggs hatched yesterday afternoon...around 5 eastern time...and to my surprise was my first Battle Chicken, icy blue. Click on pics to zooom in

Attachments

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One of my eggs hatched yesterday afternoon...around 5 eastern time...and to my surprise was my first Battle Chicken, icy blue. Click on pics to zooom in
Congratulations! Oh, and I like the name you gave the hatchling. :thumbup:

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awe, congratulations to both of you. These are going to be fun additions to the game. Thank you for sharing. :thumbup:

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's an adorable name!! And congratulations!!

Big Wang

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks much and enjoyed seeing the two tone version of Mama's as well :). Congrats on yours Mama.

I can't wait to see a poison green or pink version of the battle chicken.

Give props on the name to my friend Halo In Reverse..Thanks Halo for the suggestion :).

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks much and enjoyed seeing the two tone version of Mama's as well :). Congrats on yours Mama.

I can't wait to see a poison green or pink version of the battle chicken.

Give props on the name to my friend Halo In Reverse..Thanks Halo for the suggestion :).

Awww cute chickies! Tg these dont take up stable slots hehe.. i forsee wanting a ton of them... and yw Wang.. if you manage to get the pink version of it you better hide it from me.. or it may end up missing or held for ransom.. lol.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wait, are these things even powerful? I almost feel like I'm watching an episode of Pokemon, and trust me, I've seen them all.

Congrats on the hatchlings, all!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wait, are these things even powerful? I almost feel like I'm watching an episode of Pokemon, and trust me, I've seen them all.

Congrats on the hatchlings, all!
Hehe I've seen the first 150 does that count? Oh and the movies. And before someone really thinks I've lost it. I have a daughter that's into Pokemon.

Thanks for the congrats. I have no idea how power they are, definatly more than a regular or greater chicken.

D

DB of Cartel

For those of you that doubt my concern for the environment, I hatched a grass green battle chicken, just to make a statement, I can have eco-friendly toys ;)

:thumbup:

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations, DB! And thank you for going green ... Save the earth, it's the only planet that has chocolate!

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This lil one hatched this morning... now I won't need to kidnap Big Wang's if he gets one hehe... I'm wondering if these colours are cu and hiryu colours.? Someone on another thread has a shadow coloured one and the one I have in an earlier post here is a cu colour.. wonder if there are white and red as well.?

And Thanks Ori and Sara.. Hatch those chickens! The suspense kills me too much to store mine away lol.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
YAY!! Congrats Spelly!!

I've had a run of plain chicken lizards but have more eggs hatching soon. And should have more being laid as well.

L

Lady Tiger

I got a green one to match kermit...now that i have a green skree and a green battle chicken...i'm all set to let them duke it out.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
One of the tamer's in the Kingdom of Dawn has a small chicken lizard breeding group and just got her first battle chicken lizard today. Here is a picture of it:

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can I have one if I never got the expansion...and do I want one?

You guys are having so much fun it's making me jealous.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
SuperKen,

You have to have SA to be able to own a Battle Chicken Lizard.

WildStar

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lady DBadger Two and Luna Tic had the following 'twins' hatch:

Thank you for the egg, WildStar!