• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Barish Is Dead! [New!]

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Letter to Duke Irvyn

Dear Duke Irvyn,

Please excuse this method of contacting you rather than an explanation in person but I had to hurry off.

In short last night we captured the agent known as Barish and not having made arrangements to hold him elsewhere we decided Trinsic Jail was our best bet.

There are some who believe he may be under threat of death from this "Secret Service" and I have ordered the Duchy Guard to stand outside his cell, keep guard and try and get some information out of him by befriending him a little.

Barish is extremely scared and may let slip some information of use over the next day or two to the Duchy Guard.

Again my apologies for such flagrant use of Duchy buildings.

Nathan Hawke

A Drawing Of Trinsic Jail - Barish looks pensive whilst Nathan Instructs the Duchy Guard

Source: Letter to Duke Irvyn

Barish Must Die...

Hushed whispers. Muttered threats. Accusations. Recriminations. Curses. Oaths of blood. Promises. Glances exchanged. Final decisions made.

The word was sent out - Barish must be found and killed.

He represented little danger to the secret service but he and the rest of his miserable cell were an embarrasment and needed to be eliminated.

Carnoc leaned back in his chair and smiled. Assasins would be dispatched to find Barish and kill him.

Source: Barish Must Die...

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: [Fiction] Letter to Duke Irvyn / Barish Must Die... / Letter from Nathan Hawke [N

Latest Fiction:

A Letter From Nathan Hawke

Dear All,

I am currently indisposed due to a very heavy cold - possibly picked up in Yew last week.

I have had one runner report of an assasin in one of the southern towns. But nothing definate.

If you do come across one of these assasins please be careful and make sure to send me a short report.

For Sosaria!

Nathan Hawke

Source: A Letter From Nathan Hawke

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: [Fiction] Letter to Duke Irvyn / Barish Must Die... / Letter from Nathan Hawke [N

Fought one of the Assassins in Yew Abbey not long ago, not 100% sure what the point of him being there was.

G

Guardsmen Militia

Report by Logan Drynn
September 34, the year 354

I woke to the aching pain in my head. Reaching up, I could feel the blood caked onto the bandage. Taking the time to clean it with water, I heard someone running through the woods. Look up I noticed Footman Annabel run by. Yelling after her, I asked what was going on. I only heard two words, two words that told me all I needed to know.

Assassin. Abbey.

Quickly I seized my bow and finished bandaging myself on the run. As soon as I reached the Abbey, I could hear the sounds of battle. Already Besieger Killian and Besieger Tommy Nottinbury were in the thick of. Jumping in with Footman Annabel, I fired as many arrows as I could, and more.

It seemed as though it took hours, but finally the assassin fell. Digging through their corpse, Footman Annabel found a piece of paper with a note. The assassin's target's name was on there..

Who in Sosaria is Barish?

Sketches are provided blow

-Logan Drynn, Footman

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Update at Cove mint:
Yew has been searched and Jhelom and Scara Brae.
No sign of Barish.
Will continue to search the Northern Towns.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Just killed two guardians in Cove with Traveler, Very tough they had the same book as above.

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Two guardians at Minoc, same book about Northern Towns

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

They was at Vesper too

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Guardian at Britain docks had book
Northern towns eliminated from search.
Southern towns mostly clear and no sign of Barish.
Final search in Trinsic tonight.
Troops ready in case an attack is needed.

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

We arrived too late, Agents killed Barish seconds before we had a chance to defend.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Barish be dead.

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was always going to happen with Duchy guards left in charge. Should have sent him to Cove or Yew, or even had the Royal Army guard him.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was always going to happen with Duchy guards left in charge. Should have sent him to Cove or Yew, or even had the Royal Army guard him.
To be fair, With a GD and Dreadmare the guard agents took a good 15 minutes to kill each! Uber guards.. Should have been with Queen Dawn that night the crystal was stolen. :p