• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Baja's Monster Mash Weekend Announced

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Baja's Monster Mash Weekend
Join the citizens of Baja as we celebrate Halloween Weekend with a series of events starting on Friday, October 31st and ending on Sunday, November, 2nd.

The events start out with a Halloween Storytelling Event on Friday, October 31, 2008 starting at 6 PM PST (9 PM EST). This will be in a private house in Felucca at an undisclosed location. There will be prizes and surprises throughout the night. This event will be hosted by Sara of The Ancient Order (TAO) and WildStar from the Kingdom of Dawn (DWN). There will be gates from Luna Bank in Malas and Moonglow Bank in Felucca starting 5 minutes before the event. We will do our best to protect our guests but there are some precautions that you may want to take prior to the event: Insure any items you do not want to lose, or leave them in the bank box or at your house, and do not bring any live pets.

On Saturday, November 1, 2008, join us on Baja after Whispering Rose Radio's Deal or No Deal UO Style which will take place on Sonoma and starts at 3 PM PST (6 PM EST). The events on Baja start out with a Naked Graveyard Crawl hosted by Oriana from Almost Famous Knights (AFK). This event will start at 5 PM PST (8 PM EST) and will take place in Trammel at an undisclosed location. After this event, gates will be provided to the Treasure Fun House in Malas, where you will have a chance to run the maze and find the prizes inside the house. We would like to thank Evelyn Marie & Capt Covetour for letting us use their house and providing the prizes in it.

Finally on Sunday, November 2, 2008, there will be a Scavenger Hunt hosted by Lil Debi and chocalot from TAO. It will start at 7 PM PST (10 PM EST) and you will have 30 minutes to find the items. The final event is a Halloween Ball and Costume Contest from 8 PM to 9 PM PST (11 PM to Midnight EST). Music will be provided by Whispering Rose Radio. Your costume can only be made using in-game items: clothing, armor, weapons, masks, savage kin paint, etc. The use of spells such as polymorph or reaper form and Ninjstu animal form will not count as a costume.

chocalot, TAO
Lil Debi, TAO
Oriana, AFK
Sara, TAO
WildStar, DWN​

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have had a ton of nice prizes donated for the various events ... they will be used for door prizes and surprises!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am so sorry for being late to post!! RL has been a big bad monster that i think i have at least tamed a bit. This is going to be so much fun. I can't wait for Halloween!!!!

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
This event starts tonight. :)

WildStar

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And it was a blast! :party:If it hadn't been for having to keep running so I wouldn't get killed by beasties, I would've gotten some screenshots. That maze house was a complete kick! I couldn't have cared less about getting any pixel prizes; I was just determined to find my way through. Thank you all for doing such an awesome job in keeping Baja the shard I love. :bowdown:

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was dressed as the invisible man. The great thing was that I had to use the restroom, and no one even knew until after the fact. Good times. :love: