• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]Attention Royal Guard!

Napa Valley News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Attention fellow Britannians!

An unusual missive has been doled out...

From the desk of Sangria comes the following:

The Royal Guard is summoned to investigate unnaturally colored mares and unicorns. Meet at Brit Castle at 7pst on Sunday (6/6).

Hope to see you all there!
Salya Sin

More...

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Soooooo what happened here ???
Another story/event up & nothing about this one...... Would be nice to know what did go on.

A

adester

I think there is something like 500 pictures of the event to go through and recap.

S

Salya Sin

Yeah... SORRY! I"ve been so bloody busy during the day.. business, sick kids, etc. and by the evening I'm just too darned tired to write, I just want to be lazy and not think. But I got the images all sorted and the ones I"m using cropped... today.

I'll get the report up tonight... will probably be late tonight. Depending on how long it takes me to put it all together.

It's a coming...