• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Aridas shouts out, "ARE WE READY FOR SOME MURDER AND MAYHEM? "

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
It was a bloody night on the docks of Buc's Den.

<BLOCKQUOTE>It has been months since the FCB hosted a Net Toss which are famous on Great Lakes.

Arriving thirty minutes early I thought I was late as sea creatures littered the docks and pools of blood lay beneath my feet. I was not late at all, members of FCB were holding their own net toss before guests arrived. I heard several members refer to it as a "warm up".

<center>
</center>

Amari,(resident healer/resser), Aridas, Fish King, Symbolia, Tucker, Tunna, Von Hogan, Balthazar and MAGELLI were having a grand time.
Oh yes and then there is Curly the Dread, teasing, tormenting and sniffing the ladies as always.

<center>
</center>

It was not long before guests arrived on the docks. Aridas started the event informing the crowd of the rules, and getting the crowd worked up for bloodshed.

<center>
</center>

Many a sea creature met its death but very few people did....well...other than FCB members. MAGELLI died so many times I stopped counting and Balthazar and Curly were close seconds. Symbolia was face down plenty of time also.
Balthazar was a net dropping maniac and that may account for his numerous deaths. You could tell he was loving every minute of dieing.

<center>

*Amari and Balthazar*

</center>

Chaotic Barbie, Indigo, Hoyle, Tyrant, Iggy, Matt, Lord Goran, Sagers Acatour, Lady Ren, craftsmen, Lord Arrow of Yew and Vaxius Style were a few that attended this event. The only none FCB members I witnessed die were Gabrielle, Whisper and Tweek.

If you have never attended a FCB Net Toss be sure and try to get to the next one. This event usually pops up every few months and it is always pre advertised on Great Lakes News.

Enjoy a few screenshots below.

<center>

G

Wonderful report, Lady Lava. And yes, I certainly enjoyed dying in the name of fun!

G

We came, we dropped nets, we slaughtered and got slaughtered. All in all, it was a fun night at sea. Thanks to the crew, Curly (the pirate), Tunna (smells like chicken), Amari (I see dead people), Tucker (transporter operator), Fish King (King of gating), Von Hogan (Veteran Serp Killer), Symbolia (What's a serp?), Magelli (Kraken Bait) and Balthazar (the sheriff). Thank you to the folks of Great Lakes, FCB appreciates you.

G

FCB Great Lakes has the best crew ever...when it became apparent the RL was going to cause me to miss it, they all stepped up without missing a beat...especially the best First Mate Ever...Aridas!