• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Are You Up To The Challenge? United Pirates Boat Race November 7

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Boat Speed Race
Saturday November 7th, 6pm EST
by Hawkeye Pike

The United Pirates invite you to participate in a speed race by boat. We meet at 6pm EST sharp at the Jolly Roger Inn. Bring your own vessel! The rules are simple:
  • All participants line up their boats in a row on a certain coastline.
  • On a given signal, the boats all depart at the same time and sail in a straight line until they reach the next shore.
  • The bows of their vessels have to touch the shore. Then they turn their boats around and sail back in a straight line.
  • The course is outlined with lanterns, so nobody gets lost.
  • The participants are encouraged to outmaneuver their rivals within the borders of the course.
  • Beware of possible obstacles on the course!
  • The first captain to return to the starting line wins the prize.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be prepared tonight! Even the less skilled seafarers can participate, as no special navigation skills are required. Orientation is quite simple, as we will be sailing on a straight course, turn around, and sail back.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<--- Legendary boater.

(Ignore the me crashing the boat into land, it was ShocKeR's fault! I swear!)

IM ON A BOAT

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nystul, I have plans for a sea battle in Felucca. Might be interesting for you. Stay tuned!

F

Fingers of Cats

So how did it fare? Any floaters? Winner was? Any Kraken show up?