• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Archery Tournament, Thursday, August 20

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from UO - Origin Events:

Archery Tournament!

Come out and show your prowess with a bow.
Enjoy the quiet while Casca is away!
No archery skill required!​

WHEN: Thursday, August 20, 2009. 6:00pm Pacific
7:00pm Mountain
8:00pm Central
9:00pm Eastern
5:00pm Alaska
3:00am Friday in France
WHERE: Luna Fairgrounds, just outside the South Luna exit

Bows and ammunition will be provided.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As a friend of mine from Baja is getting married on Thursday, and there's a going away & come back safe party for another friend who is being deployed to Egypt, also on Thursday, I may not make it to the archery tournament. Good luck to everyone who competes!

C

Crystal Canyon

As a friend of mine from Baja is getting married on Thursday, and there's a going away & come back safe party for another friend who is being deployed to Egypt, also on Thursday, I may not make it to the archery tournament. Good luck to everyone who competes!
NO Sara! Whatever will we do for a target if you are not there? (Dang you just ruined a perfectly good cartoon too)

Seriously, we all understand and hope you have a great time at your events.
Give my sympathy to the people getting married and please thank the person for me that is being deployed. I will keep them in my thoughts.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sara I will try to remember to take a few pictures tonight!
enjoy your evening!

And I hope to see everyone else out there shooting at the EM's!
:)