• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Announcing the Moggy New Year Bonanza

Y

YoungUn

News from Final Fantasy XI.
Announcing the Moggy New Year Bonanza! (11/24/2009)

Mog Bonanza, the event that offers adventurers the chance to win large sums of gil and the items they've always wanted, is coming back this winter as the Moggy New Year Bonanza.

What does the year 2010 have in store for you? Don't miss this chance to find out!

Proceed
here to learn the details of the Moggy New Year Bonanza.

*Marble sales are scheduled to commence from Thursday, December 24, 2009 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT).
*All prizes won in the Mog Bonanza are virtual goods and cannot be redeemed for real-world money.

Y

YoungUn

So, I'm wondering what you'll get if you win. I got a Fafnir statue last year, this year I'll probly get the Adamantoise statue, cause I know there is no way I'll win first prize, not that it'll stop me from trying.

Now, just gotta clear out some space in my moghouse for marbles....