• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Announcing Clainin's Memorial Service, and EM Meet and Greet

• Thread starter Lady Mana
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lady Mana

Greetings, citizens! Here's what's happening on April 9, 2009.

Memorial Service
It is with great solemnity that I announce the scheduled memorial service of noble Clainin, Mage to the Court of Britannia. At 7:00pm PST, please gather at the throne room of Castle British (Trammel). Lord Casca will be delivering the eulogy.

Meet and Greet
Feel free to Meet and Greet with EM Kaen and EM Sezja half an hour before the memorial (6:30pm PST), at the West Britain Counselor's Hall. They will also be continuing the Meet and Greet after the service is over.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Message from EM Kaen:

I forgot to say two things in Luna when I appeared the other night. If you could relay these on to the good people of Napa, I'd be very grateful.

1) The people will meet in the throne room of Castle British. If anybody brings a flower or something else they'd like to leave for the dearly departed, Sezja and I will lock it down around the memorial. I don't know how long the service will take, but Casca will be giving the speech and there's nothing he loves more than the sound of his own voice, so keep that in mind. This is going to be a purely roleplaying event, there'll be no unexpected dragon spawns and no big expensive reward items, and anybody who shows up naked or breaks wind on the king will be exiled to Tokuno for ten minutes.

2) There'll be a meet-and-greet with Sezja and I after the service is through, during which we answer such important questions as "Why is your name yellow?", "When are we having a PvP event?", "Are you a GM?" and "Can you create a rideable bake kitsune?" It will take place in the counsellor's guild hall and there will be sashes. One sash per account. I thought I ought to warn in advance for this; I don't know when we'll be allowed to give out sashes again.