• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] An Introduction From WarderDragon

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings, my friends and adoring fans. *Smiles, offering a deep bow*

I've come to introduce myself to the Baja Community. I am WarderDragon, one of the two latest additions to the Baja Shard Team. Ceno and I are currently being fitted into our masseuse uniforms, and will be getting back to you shortly. Some of you know me as Nicholas the Old, while others doubtlessly know me by other aliases and pseudonyms. I hope to get to know more of you in the coming months as I help Sara, Oriana, and Ceno cover the comings and goings of our shard.

A little about myself for your reading pleasure (and my own vain narcissism). I first logged into Ultima Online in June 2001, right in the midst of the Cove Orc & Savage Invasion. I had named my first character Legolas, and in an ironic twist, the first person to befriend me was named Gandalf the Grey. He introduced me to the Village of Ravenshire, a small player-run community north of Vesper, and it is from there that I became involved in the roleplaying community. Over the years, I've been part of many of our shard’s major roleplaying guilds, including but not limited to the Kingdom of Dawn, the Kingdom of Lumaria, the Circle of the White Raven, the Dark Tower, the Baja Roleplaying Community, and the short-lived Kingdom of Valderia. I enjoy candlelit dinners at the Dragons Breath Tavern in Dawn, long walks along the Lumarian coast, and I am absolutely full of myself. Just ask WildStar.

I was brought on the team to help cover our shards re-emerging roleplay community, as well as the themed and in-character comings and goings or our shards EM Crew. I have several projects in the coming months, including interviewing important community figures on our shard and updating the Baja Establishment Listing and HTML.

So with that said, I am looking for establishments, community centers, and museums that you think should be included in the updated Baja Establishment Listing. I am also looking for suggestions for important community figures and leaders whom you think Baja Stratics should interview.

We also welcome contributions. You make the news, we're simply the grunts who stick the HTML between the lines and format the pictures. If you have a piece of news that you have the screenshots for, and you want to type up a quick summary and send it our way ([email protected]), we certainly won't complain. *Grins*

Thank you, people of Baja!

WarderDragon
Resident Newbie of the Baja Stratics Team

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BTW, Welcome Warder.

*runs away so I can stop laughing*

It's been a Monday... don't judge me!!