• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS]An Interview To Come! What would you ask?

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I,
Cear Dallben, a person who does not want to cast armageddon and kill all of you:D
Will be Interviewing both of atlantics Event Moderators!

Along with my own questions, post yours here, and they may be included in the final interview.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Question 1: Who are the different characters that you play and how do they connect with each other?

Question 2: Can we bribe you to blow up Luna? If yes, will 3000M gold suffice?

Question 3: Tomas is a well-known Elf hater. What is your opinion of the Elven kind? Do you find their ears too pointy as well?

Question 4: Are you versed with the history of Atlantic? Can we expect to see any attempts to at least acknowledge, if not rejuvenate, some of the things long lost? If so, can you share some details?

Question 5: Like with seers on Asian shards, can we expect to see a drive by you to bring players back to West Britain Bank?

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to know:
  1. What are their favorite Character to play when they play UO on their normal time
  2. How long they have been with UO
  3. their funniest UO Moment

All i can think of right now :)

H

HillBilly

When is Clanins memorial going to be decorated?

I know we had LOTS of donated items. I hope it doesnt look all gaudy.

:)

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it possible for you to place teleporters at trammel britain moongate to trammel britain bank?

and if so, Can you do that for us?

N

Nh'bdy

1. What is your favorite Ultima Lore character? Why?
2. Do you believe you embody any particular Brit Virtue System Virtue?
3. Evil or Good?
4. Do you have a particular liking to any items or clothing in Ultima?
5. Favorite city and why.
6. Favorite Facet and why.
7. What do you think about the constant begging by players?
8. What would you like to see introduced to UO?
9. Order or Chaos?
And finally, for my compatriot in arms Cear Dallben, so he can ask it with little remorse.

10. Can I have your blackrock?

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Both EMs contacted me, only one answered the questions.
However there were two sets of questions. So were one forth done.
Me thinks the EMs are doing something very occupying. maybe SA will be released tomarrow. Anywho hill billy, i'll send them a message now.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i'm with ya man-dude-bro.
as you can see at the bottom of the cheese race news, they acknowledge they are getting to it. Honestly its not like them, so im hoping there in for some intence SA training. Kanmare did answer a section of question. no replies soon and i'lll make them a seperate news announcment.

H

HillBilly

No prob :)

Just want to make sure the EMs havent forgot about us.