• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] An Easter Egg Hunt & Bits and Pieces April 15th 2009

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EASTER EGG HUNT April 12th 2009
Last Sunday (April 12th 2009, Easter Sunday) two Easter egg hunts were held for the Catskills residents. Both times the Easter bunny himself showed up at the North Britain Councilors (EM) Hall and stated that he had hidden eggs for them to find and then told them where to go look for the eggs. This reporter only made the later hunt and golden hued bunny sent those who were there with me to the depths of the dungeons Deceit and Despise. Soon as everyone heard where they needed to look they rushed out of the hall and recalled to those two dungeons in search of eggs.

The people ran into many monsters in their search for eggs but they did not let that dampen their enthusiasm for the event, as they scoured every inch of those two dungeons in search of different colored eggs. Some found many eggs, others only a single egg, and few none at all, and when they tired of hunting they returned to the hall to swap tales of their day in the dungeons or to trade for eggs of a color that they coveted. It was a fun event and I just want to say “Thank You Easter Bunny!”.

TRAVELING BARDS NIGHT & BLACK MARKET April 4th 2009

This reporter has been remiss in announcing the winners of the last Traveling Bards Night at the Jolly Roger. Unfortunately I was late getting there and only caught the very end of the event. The winner were:
Third Place: Trinsic
Second Place: Kaylor McKairin
First place: Georg Satzler
The Bards Night was followed by another successful Black Market and even EM Cernunnos was there to get to know the pirates better. The pirates of course being pirates, asked *Coughes* “Demanded” a tax tribute from him. He had no gold on him but an agreement was reached where he would come to no harm from the pirates… this time. (Best get pockets sewn into those EM robes to carry gold so you can avoid tense moments like that one.)

NEW GATE TO REWARDS HALL

Many of you have noticed a new energy filled cloud that is sitting next to the northern Councilors (EM) Hall in Britain. There is nothing to be alarmed about though. It is merely a gate to the new Rewards Hall that is being built for the shard. For those of you who live under a rock the Hall was taking plant donations to hall beautify it. Now EM Cernunnos is requesting all types of wood and stones to aid in speeding up its completion. So if you have some just taking up space in your house take it there and donate it.

HAGRID RETURNS CLAININ’S SPELLBOOK

After Clainin’s Memorial Service was over many had gathered in the EM Hall to raise a toast in honor of a man who lived and died by the virtues. When whom should stumble in but Hagrid carrying a very interesting Spellbook. He inquired if he had missed the ceremony and looked saddened when he found out he had. He then asked Lord Owain Surrey for a special favor that Owain was more than willing to grant him, the honor of placing Clainin’s spellbook at the memorial. No one was sure how he had gotten the book for the last time it had been seen it was in the hands of a certain blackrock loving vampire who had bragged about his part in the slaying of Clainin. Was it the same book? No one is sure and no one is answering any questions about it. So it shall remain a mystery. Later on Anne Nomilly and myself returned to the memorial with Hagrid where he spoke of leaving our lands to visit new places and how he would like the people to remember him by his act of returning the spellbook to its rightful owner. So wherever you end up Hagrid good travels my friend and you did the right thing returning Clainin’s Spellbook.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
****A strong warm breeze carries a parchment with it. Hagrid snatches it up. Upon reading it Hagrid remembers the Arch-mage, Clainin, laying in the bed within New Haven. At first sadness for the fallen Mage fills Hagrids mind. Then...his checks pulls his face into a smile. Vallend always did have a way of alerting information to the realm of Catskills. I will have to visit often.****