• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Aldagar Morr Missing or Dead?

• Thread starter Cymidei Fier
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
C

Cymidei Fier

Aldagar Morr, the devoted prophet and supporter of Lord Casca, has gone missing! Those who go to Britain often have likely encountered the boisterous prophet at the West Britain Bank or Castle British, supporting the King’s causes and petitions. Witnesses report that the prophet was accosted by Cymidei Fier, Sleath, Black Metal and an unknown assailant from the Dark Tower and savagely beaten in broad daylight at the bank.

The Dark Tower members accused Aldagar Morr of supporting Lord Casca and dragged the elderly man to the Castle draw bridge and hung him upside down by his feet over the gate. Eyewitnesses stated, under the condition of anonymity, that the Dark Tower tortured Aldagar Morr and demanded that he denounce Lord Casca.

Aldagar Morr refused to do as the Dark Tower asked hoping that he would be rescued either by the Town Guards or the Royal Guards, both stationed mere feet from where the hanging took place. However, neither faction of guards emerged to drive off the Dark Tower. Sleath, Baron of Darkmor and Cabal of Darkness of the Dark Tower, said “The King’s best men can’t even kill us in our own lands, the guards aren’t going to come out and save you.”

Cymidei Fier, Mistress of the Dark Tower, left a vial of deadly poison within the reach of the hanging man, and said “If no one rescues you and the pain becomes too great, drink! Let it not be said that I am without mercy.” Sleath, agreed but said that he would have preferred to take the head of Lord Trubo Saius, instead of beating Lord Casca’s lackey. The Dark Tower members left the drawbridge leaving Aldagar Morr hanging over the castle gate.

The next day the Town Guards received sketchy reports from witnesses that a body had been found but it is not known if it is Aldagar Morr. One sighting placed the prophet as in the care of the Britain healers; others speculate that the prophet has gone into hiding. Anyone with additional information is urged to come forward to the Town Guards.

Cymidei Fier later released a letter stating as follows: “Those who swear fealty and devotion to Lord Casca, the False King of Britannia will pay for it with their blood and souls!”

Lord Casca and his court, made no comment.

By Belledix May, Associate Town Crier

Recent portraits of Aldragar Morr:

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uh, isn't this going a bit far?

DT is one hell of a scary guild.

Cadsuane Sedai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ack! don't say that! you don't know who's listining!
I do not fancy being tared and feathered..

Besides I think I had to many whitnesses the last couple times I "delt" with him..