• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] A Tour of the New Events Reward Hall

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After visiting the EM Hall I went to check the progress on the new Events Rewards Hall. Last I knew they were taking donations of stone and wood for the project so you can imagine my surprise when I saw the hall pretty much completed in front of me. I took a quick tour of it and wanted to share it with all of you.

All I can say is EM Cernonnus was not kidding when he said he had a touch for doing homes. Next time you see him tell him he did a wonderful job on the hall. Now it makes me wonder how nice our new Fair Grounds will look when they get them done.

For those of you who wish to visit the new Hall you can get there by stepping into energy filled cloud that is beside the Councilor (EM) Hall in Britain.