• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] A small clarification from EM Seppo

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taken from: The Golden Brew Tavern

A small clarification

Sunday, June 14, 2009
By EMSeppo
All events on Baja will have a “RP” component to it.
You cannot have a monster to fight at every event as not all plot lines include killing and bashing. However, this does not mean that an event where words are being bandied is any less significant or conversely, more “RP” than an event where you are asked to overcome an enemy using a sword.
I urge you to attend events of all types, if you are available. I can assure you that you will miss out if you attempt to pick and choose between RP and non-RP event as there is no such thing!
I know that sometimes we have made the mistake ourselves of branding some events as RP but it will not happen again – As the arcs mature, there will be times when the so-called “RP” event will have a direct effect on the so-called “Non-RP” event.
Just giving everyone a fair warning

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
kekeke

He made a spelling mistake.

"As the arcs mature "their" will be times..."