• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] A Mysterious Note and a Missing Lady

• Thread starter Lady Katherine
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lady Katherine

The following note was shown to me by Se'an Silverfoot of the Army of the Dragon [ATD], who found it lying on the steps outside his house in PaxOku.

<p align="center">

<p align="center">An image of the note that was received</p> If this note is genuine, it appears to be written by Lady Hester Tarian, Guildmistress of The Crest of Courageous Hearts [*CH*]. It is known that she had been attacked by an ethereal intruder and strangely poisoned. She was resting and recovering at her home near Yew. People I have talked to report not having seen her in several weeks, so it is possible that she has been missing for some time.

It is unknown to whom the note was addressed to or for whom it was meant to be delivered, or how it managed to be delivered in the first place. Se'an told me he has met Lady Hester, but does not know her well, so he thinks it unlikely that the letter was intended to be delivered to him. *CH* is a PaxOku guild, though, so perhaps it was meant to be delivered to someone else in the city. That may be the best place for those interested in helping her to look.

More details will be posted as they become known.