• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] A History of Test Center, Chapter 2

G

For your continued reading pleasure we bring you A History of Test Center, Chapter 2, from the archives originally posted by willinglabrat April 30, 2004.

We hope you are enjoying reading this history of TSO as much as we are.

Feel free to use this thread to discuss the article and share your own memories of one of the most memorable events in TSO history, The Great Wipe!

Niki

G

I recognized a bunch of names in the article. Reading it makes me wish I had stuck through with TSO all these years.

I

imported_Danny Dots

Me too.
I've been playing 4 out of the 5 years so I guess I've stuck it out for most of it.

I really enjoy reading these articles.

Makes me feel like I'm home again

I

imported_CherryBomb

Yay! I am a part of history now. Funny, I don't FEEL old. I should hunt down the brat to see if he still builds carnivals and circuses in RL, tho. He was a way cool dude, and I miss living at the Poseidon Temple Ruins.

CherryBomb

G

Seems like history is what we've got to hold on to, now.
We'll be sure to have all of these republished before July 31st for everyone to have a chance to enjoy.