• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] A Fallen Icon

L

Lady Mana

Clainin's Memorial
With heavy hearts and a well embroidered sash on their chest, many Britannian citizens paid their respects to the fallen court mage: Clainin. His death and disappearance have long been under suspicion, and the fact that Melissa is said to have killed him while under Casca’s protection has done nothing to help this fact. Perhaps our King is weak because he is not destined to rule. Perhaps he is just weak because his citizens undermine their support. Regardless, this incident has forced me to not only mourn our lost mage Clainin, but also to mourn the memory of Lord British. Wherever he and Nystul are in the Void, I am sure they would have preferred to pay their respects at the memorial.

After foe and friend gathered at Castle British and accepted the eulogy Lord Casca delivered, they made a procession and walked toward the memorial site. There, a lone book laid atop a short pillar. Individuals paid their respects privately, and as the night progressed, artifacts of remembrance were placed.

If you care to visit the finished memorial site and pay your respects, it is located on the north end of Castle British, next to the armoury.

Regards,
Lady Mana
Lieutenant of the Royal Britannian Guards
Napa Valley News Manager

M

MorganaLeFey

The memorium and day was made special with the priceless help of our EM's Sezja and Kaen. We are truly blessed and enriched by their dedication. A special shout out should go to Messana who graced us with her presence as well.

We could have done better, without Casca's *spit, spit* prostrations. Sensing we were on to his treachery, he left as quickly as he appeared. Attributed to his guilty conscience no doubt. Thankfully, he spared us the stench of his usurping presence for the rest of the evening.

But enough of that. I apologize for my digression.

Much respect and tribute to Clainin. May his example of aspiring beyond oneself for the good of fair Britannia and her citizenry inspire us to do the same.

Long live Britannia and long live Lord British, our one and only King!

K

Kurgan

If he were a great and powerful king as he claims.
He should have the power to bring back the dead.
As our missed king used to do.

Long live LB....
Where ever he may be.