• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] A Community Boon: The Give and Take Pub

• Thread starter Lady Mana
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
L

Lady Mana

A Community Boon: The Give and Take Pub

Need something? Or perhaps need to unload something? Want to help out the community and sponsor other players just like yourself? Well then, have I news for you! Sponsored by the Ancient Conclave of Wisdom and housed by Lord Nabin, the Give and Take Pub is just the place. Where to find it? Look no further than the southeast corner of Luna, on the inside belt (93o 25’N 19o 41’W).

There are many chests located throughout the house for you to use at your disposal. Don’t have anything to give or to take? Well then! Relax and have a game of chess with some friends, or just enjoy the hearth fire as you rest after a long day of work.

So next time you you’re looking for someone to unload your extra items on, look no further than the Give and Take Pub! Or, if you need something, check here first! It's a great way to help support the Napa Valley community. And of course, spread the word! The more people who take part, the better it is for everyone involved!

Regards,

Lady Mana
Napa Valley News Manager
Lieutenant of the Royal Britannian Guards

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is a fantastic idea. Kind of nabin to bring it to the napa community. Have seen many people in need get what they can use to assist them. :thumbsup:

K

Kurgan

I have given tons to there.
And will more then likely be giving more.
Nabin is always looking out for his fellow Napa player.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I just dropped og a ton of Bods and Bod books at the Pub this morning there are several hundred of various uses. Have fun everyone!

Oh Yeah and Kendall said to tell you all that the new shipment of Ale is in as well.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
About 1000 new items or so added to the donation Chests today. Everything from Armor to Bods. Everyone make sure to give Wind Water a big thanks for continuing to keep things organized. However I did make it a big mess today! :)

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, can I load you up with goodies... let me continue my cleaning spree I'm on & I'll start dropping it off there. I have been putting it all in Haven for the new crew. But noticing a certain guild going through it all & taking most. Stinks since many of them I can see have good+ stuff & things I leave are for new players not seasoned players, they can get their own. (I've even brought my tailor there made numerous barbed suits, used up spine kits & these guys clean it up as soon as I move to get more leather)

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, can I load you up with goodies... let me continue my cleaning spree I'm on & I'll start dropping it off there. I have been putting it all in Haven for the new crew. But noticing a certain guild going through it all & taking most. Stinks since many of them I can see have good+ stuff & things I leave are for new players not seasoned players, they can get their own. (I've even brought my tailor there made numerous barbed suits, used up spine kits & these guys clean it up as soon as I move to get more leather)
Oh noes! They take stuff that is left on the ground!!!

Seriously, hasn't this been happening since the beginning of Haven?