• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] A Clash of Dragons - Major Event on Saturday & Sunday, September 5 & 6

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Account of Atticus, Ranger of Skara Brae,
to Lady Dawn

At dawn I hunted a stag through the woods near the mountains of Destard. Just as I was taking aim to shoot, a thunderous sound rippled through the trees and caused my prey to flee. Overhead the crimson and platinum dragons soared!

The dragons fought fiercely, clawing and snapping at each other igniting the trees below. I watched in horror as a wounded platinum dragon plunged into the mountainside, sending boulders and shattered rocks crashing down.

Then a crimson dragon spied me and came straight for me! I turned and ran but there was no way to outpace the dragon. A claw ripped at my backside, shredding my cloak and leather jerkin. Behind I could hear the furious sound of wings and snapping jaws. I was lifted up into the air and felt fire scorching all around me; I shut my eyes, expecting a swift death. Instead I was freed on a distant mountaintop; it was Fayaxion who saved me.

Fayaxion told me the time is at hand when all mortals must choose the fate of Britannia and take up arms; for if the platinum dragons should fail in their battle, the advantage gained by the Shadowlords shall persist forever.

Event Notes:

Saturday, September 5, 2009 at 4 pm EST

Mondain's Legacy

Gates will be available at all of the faction strongholds and the Occlo bank to the battle of the dragons which will take place in Felucca.

Sunday, September 6, 2009 at 4 PM EST

The Bell of Courage

Join Lady Dawn at Daemon Temple on Fire Island, Trammel as she sets out to vanquish the Shadowlords once and for all.

Read the full story on UO Herald Live Events

B

Bullseye_of_Atl

Any idea if this event will have a Bell of Courage obtainable?? For those who have the Candle and Book, it would be a nice touch.

Thnx

S

Scarab

I really wish there was more than one day's notice for these events

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh common don't complain... I don't even have a character able to participate... I worked 3 months on one and EA refuses to let me play with it since the account is not to my name and I reactivated my old which is EMPTY.

:thumbdown:

When I asked for a reason , my e-mail was ignored, I attempted to write again, no response.

S

Scarab

what genius decided to release a patch during the final event so when you get booted, you can't get back on?

S

Scarab

well, I got back in. got a few hits on one of the Shadowlords. saw a second one before I crashed (for the third time during the event). I got one artie and about six cloaks of corruption. Dawn seemed to disappear almost immediately after we arrived in the underworld

fairly underwhelming event all and all

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can't expect too much of them... I'm not in the team, Atlantic prophecy mentions 3 companions, not two.

They can stick to their statut quo all they want, won't change a thing.