• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] A Chance Meeting with EM Laurana

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A Chance Meeting with EM Laurana

Hello fellow citizens of our wonderful realm! I stopped by Origin via other shards to get a looksie at everyone’s Counselor Guild Hall and to my surprise I was able to meet your EM Laurana.

She was busy getting things squared away with the Wedding Planner house next door but graciously took the time out to come greet me and chat for a minute. McLovin was I’m sure his lov’n self and as always I felt warm and welcome visiting Origin. I just wanted to pop in and share that with you and a picture of your EM.

Hugs,
AirmidCecht

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Em this shard seem fun

i look forward to seeing the thread that they spawn to improve game!!!!!!!!!!!!! make shard fun, and game intersting!!!!!!!!!!!

A Chance Meeting with EM Laurana

Hello fellow citizens of our wonderful realm! I stopped by Origin via other shards to get a looksie at everyone’s Counselor Guild Hall and to my surprise I was able to meet your EM Laurana.

She was busy getting things squared away with the Wedding Planner house next door but graciously took the time out to come greet me and chat for a minute. McLovin was I’m sure his lov’n self and as always I felt warm and welcome visiting Origin. I just wanted to pop in and share that with you and a picture of your EM.

Hugs,
AirmidCecht