• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Newly returned to UO

• Thread starter Khar Darkblood
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

Khar Darkblood

Hello, I have just reopened my UO account after a fair while and am looking for a guild or group to join up with to play with. If anyone is interested to inviting a new member please post here so we can meet up in-game. Thanks

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Welcome back!

We would need to know your interests in-game to be able to recommend a guild for you - PvM, PvP, etc.

K

Khar Darkblood

lol true enough, my interests are PvM, I have a Mage/tamer and a GM Blacksmith working on Carpentry, tinkering and tailoring also. I also have a up and coming Archer 9 though pretty sad at the moment ). I just placed a house and am working on building it. any other info wanted just let me know.

J

Jarlaxle CTDM

CTDM guild is a small guild be we take all types and like to help returning players. PM me if you are interested and we can arrange to meet.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back, Khar. I won a scavenger hunt the other night and intend to help new and returning players with the gold that I received as a prize. Let me know if you're in need of coins. Good luck and enjoy being back!

K

Khar Darkblood

Lol thanks Mama faith I appecited though gold really isn't that hard to come by though in a bout 3 hrs it will be alittle harder cause my White wrym is going to leave me cause I'm a noob....so if anyone can tame that new Cu ( dog type ) I'd trade ya or if I can collect the gold I'll pay....cause though my taming is at 100...I really suck at taming.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Khar, I have a couple spare cu's in my tamers stable. A red and a pink. your choice. No worries about money though, I need stable room and they need a good home.

K

Khar Darkblood

That would be sweet Oriana where and when could I meet you, I'm usually online anytime after 3:00pm MTN