• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Newly returned & looking for tamer on Legends

NerdHawg

Adventurer
Hi fellow Legends players! Newly returned after a verrrrrry long time away from UO and I am looking for a tamer to buy some pets from. Need great drag, mare, some others. Please let me know here if available. Thanks in advance!

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
If no one has offered help by Friday I will be able to help you out. It is easier to goto luna bank and ask in general chat sometimes than asking on the forums though. Just a heads up.

NerdHawg

Adventurer
Much appreciated! I have been attempting to communicate with the few times I run into others in towns but not many respond when I see them lol. Basically want to get myself at least up to snuff so I can attempt more than Reapers and whatnot lol

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Yea try general chat. People are friendly (most of the time) LOL

NerdHawg

Adventurer
I am there now. Who am I looking for? Kinda desperate for a decent pet due to my lack of other damage output.