• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Newly installed.

G

GiroHero

I've just installed my FFXI '08 edition. I just want to know if there are any other ways to update ur FFXI? or do I really have to update through PlayOnline and wait 4hours?

anyway.. even though I try update from PlayOnline, I'm getting problem with my connection. Will the update start over? or countinue with the files remaining?

I must say that the install took alot of time and the update is even worse..
-tnx for ur help.

O

Onewing

or do I really have to update through PlayOnline and wait 4hours?
Only 4? You're lucky!

Yeah, it kind of sucks. You get this new game and you're all excited to get going and then you have to wait forever before you can play. However, once it's all set, you're golden.

They continually update the game, so the update time is just going to take longer and longer. However, it's good to know they support the game so much. They really listen to the fans as best as they can.

:)