Newly Back to the game trying to find a shard

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
C

Chimpanthrax

Hey All,

Used to play UO back in the days of T2A and Quick hit hallies, just wondering on population numbers for servers. I believe that my friends play on this shard (If they are still around that is) and just wanted to see if I could get a quick rundown of populations on servers.

Basically I am in a Pacific timezone but I want to ensure that I am not running around on a ghost of a shard.

Thanks in Advance,

Chimpanthrax

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 8, 2009
Cali'
this server is no where close to dead, its basically the ATL of the west servers

C

Chimpanthrax

Awesome thanks all I shall rejoice in the pacific goodness then since I'm sure its going to give me the best latency anyways.

Cheers,

Chimpanthrax

C

Crazy_Pants

Who is still playing?

This is Blind mother facking Fury and I WANT TO KNOW WHO PLAYS?