• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Newbs] Luna Bank?

• Thread starter Helter Skelter
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Helter Skelter

Is it just me, or is there never any toilet paper at Luna bank? I mean really, after a long night of getting ganked I like to wind down at the Luna bank, read the paper, and take care of business. Seems like almost every night lately there has not been any toilet paper. I have to call out for help as In Por Yelm doesn't deliver the Angel Soft.

Heck, my own guildmates run by laughing at me.

We should do something. Can the EM fix this?

I'm just saying.

-Sirk!

R

Ransom_of_BiC

*thumbs down*

You can do better. This topic is fail.

H

Helter Skelter

*thumbs down*

You can do better. This topic is fail.
What? Really? No way? As if I was put on this forum to amuse you.

Oh, wait. I was. Nevermind.

It's Friday afternoon, I'm at work, waiting on meetings to start, might be working late, it's raining, and my butt itches. Cut me some slack, jack!

*whimper*

-Sirk!

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
S. Off Topic (OT) are not prohibited, but should be posted within reason. There are some topics that are not appropriate for the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.