• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Newbie SA question

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just got back to UO a few days ago, and upgraded my account to SA. I was wondering how I get to the new gargole town and dungeon??? No one I have asked can tell me and I cant find any answers anywhere. Any help is much appriciated!

K

kujo806

Welcome back! I just had someone gate me to the new world and I marked a rune. In order to get into the dungeon, there is a fairly involved quest from the old lands or a pretty easy shrine task you can do from the new lands. What shard are you on? I am on LS and can try to help you with a gate if you are as well.

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Arwen I have runes on the porch of the guild house, one to the city and one to the entrance of the dungeon.