• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Newb Central [0_o]

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Introducing: Newb Central [0_o]

Featuring:

• Public Ankhs of Sacrifice
  • Public Arcane Circle
  • Public Crystal Portal

Also always looking for donations for Team Newb. Items we're always in need of:

• Virtue Armor
  • New Haven Items
  • LRC Armor Pieces or Sets
  • Talismen Owned by No One
  • Deadly Poisonous Shurikens
  • Arrows & Bolts
  • Spellweaving Scrolls or Full Spellbooks
  • Shamino's Best Crossbow
  • Quivers of Infinity
  • Clothing Bless Deeds
  • Any other blessed armor & weapons.

Feel free to leave all donations in the mailbox. Do your part and help make Felucca a safer place.

(And for the record, as I write this, there are 7 newbs in the guild and we've yet to kill anyone.)

:sad3:

edit: Eh... it looks like all 3 share the same timer. Oh well. But you can reach it from the outside, even if you're an aggressor. You may have to load the house first. So if you want to use it, step onto the plot at least once before you start killing people.

edit again: When bringing donations, feel free to die on the way from the gate. The majority of donations are blessed, so just rez at the shrine, stuff your donations into the mailbox, and use the crystal portal to get back to safety. 0_o.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
lol, I love it.

spoonyd

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is actually the funniest thing I've read on these boards in ages....lol

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just want to add that the goal is to get enough donations of Virtue Armor, New Haven Gear, and other blessed weapons to suit up any new newb who shows up. Honestly, I expect a lot of people who show up, get guilded, play for a day or 2 and are never heard from again. Then there are others who join, get free stuff, kill a few folks, and then leave. So anything anyone can spare is appreciated.

Kimberley already donated about 80 pieces of Virtue Armor, some Shamino's Best Crossbows, and Ember Leggings.

But I'm talking to the wrong crowd, because I think the best candidates for the guild are people from other shards who don't want to transfer anything and are starting from scratch.

Spread the word and help make Felucca a safer place.

:fight: