• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Year's Eve Crypt Run!!! Win Prizes!

Zelda of Zed

Adventurer
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024

As a special New Year's treat, I will reopen "The Crypt 2 House" on New Year's Eve at 10:00 am EST - 8:00 pm EST (or while prizes last!)
You can snag a cool prize, and maybe even some gold! Here is what you need to do!

Make your way through my wicked, evil, mean, and nasty Halloween house, paying homage to one of my favorite scary movies, 2001's - 13 Ghosts. Get yourself to the top floor, and find Cyrus. Next to him is a blue book which holds the keyword you will need to grab a gift!

There will be 125 gifts on this giver, so you can run as many players as you like until the prizes run out.
There are tons of cool prizes, but what you want is the SUPER SPECIAL *CODED* New Year's book!
Snag one of these bad boys and bring it to New Year's in New Haven starting at 7:00 pm (Sunday).
Good Luck and try not to swear too much in the house, the ghost really don't like it!

Hell, I'm feeling froggy, bring your winning book to New Haven *before* 8:00pm est, and I will add an extra 5 mil to that prize book. I might even toss in a couple of vintage bank checks onto the giver!
How can you win so much, and get so aggravated at the same time? Stop by The Crypt 2 House on New Year's Eve, and find out!

The house is located 2 houses behind Zedland Mall/Syn Studios on the west side of
Gravewater Lake. (and yes, the month got away from me, we will play a game of Syn in January when things calm down.)

Hope to see you on New Year's Eve!
Good luck!

Happy New Year!

Prizes brought to you by...

Zedland Inc/ZOZ
and
[SHE] Guild [25 years and counting...]