New Warrior Forum Moderator

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 13, 2004
California, USA
Hi All!

Some of you might recognize me, but many won't. I used to be the moderator of the Paladin Forums before Stratics moved to the new boards.

Now they have asked if I would lend a helping hand here in the Warrior forum and I've gladly accepted the offer.

Chaosy has taken on the task of cleaning up the stickies, but I'm sure a little info from other UO warriors would be helpful so feel free to chime in.

In the meantime, please continue posting your Warrior-related questions or answer questions already posted. As usual we request you follow the RoC by keeping it clean and constructive.

Thanks, and swing away!

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 18, 2004
Awards
McMinnville Oregon
Welcome aboard !! and woohoo clean up the stickies we have to many and they should be consolidated I think!!

C

Connor_Graham

So you're the one to axe our questions to now.

Good luck...er....I mean welcome...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008
These guys will be a big hit.

C

Connor_Graham

They'll probably have to beat some sense into some people though.

C

Chaosy

Hello guys. Looks like Setnaffa beat me to it, but I figured I'd just ride his curtails and post in here.

I've been recently appointed to a mod position in the warrior forum as well, and was hoping to revamp and redo stickies and FAQs. I would like to know what everyone thinks is important to keep or what needs to be gotten rid of or added.

A lot of the information is not up to date, and people are constantly asking the same questions over and over. If there is anyone willing to write guides for any disciplines, I would be happy to incorporate those into any FAQs we have. I'm pretty much just hoping to have a set of FAQs that let new players learn about the skills, the best way to train them, and maybe a set of current basic templates that they can build around.