• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New vet braziers as deed?

What kind of braizers you prefer?

• Make them choose and redeedable

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • make them chooseable but not redeedable

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Dont make em choose or redeedable

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

Kingshore Dad

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well i just noticed in the Fof that they plan do make them braziers redeedable and you may choose witch one you want.

well i like the idea of choose the one you want but i really dont like them to be redeedable we really got enough redeedalbe deco stuff plus you cant really place the deed where you want. Stairs vor example i´d love to put them on one side of stairs would be a nice touch. :) but with redeedable braziers that dont work!!

so lets make a poll on this what do you think?

Kingshore Dad

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok so noone want them to be random ,but why in the world you prefer the deed version? i dont see the point there. :confused:

H

Harb

Yes/ yes. I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would feel otherwise, and frankly, am probably as receptive to opposing view as one could possibly be. They are a "thank you" gift, limited in quantity, and provided only after years of play. I find the original though of randomness and finality greatly disturbing - whoever birthed the idea doesn't seem quite enthralled by the spirit of gratidude. I don't want to appear ingrateful, I am very appreciative of efforts put into the game over the years, and the entertainment value these efforts have provided us. If that feeling is mutual from the EA/ Mythic/ Dev side of the equation, this one needs corrected ASAP, and the original designer needs a little self reflection.

M

Mr Fix It

how many vet rewards are out there? getting one of each vet reward could take decades as it is i would be an old man if i waited that long. if they aren't redeedable how long do you think it would take to collect one of each i rather them be redeedable and chooseable so i can pick other rewards too. granted you can buy them but not every player wants to buy them.

L

Lore Master

how many vet rewards are out there? getting one of each vet reward could take decades as it is i would be an old man if i waited that long. if they aren't redeedable how long do you think it would take to collect one of each i rather them be redeedable and chooseable so i can pick other rewards too. granted you can buy them but not every player wants to buy them.
lol you make a good point Mr Fix It. i agree and how many players can acctually afford one of each or a bunch of them i certainly can't. i have 3 accounts, 21 characters but less then a million gold left combined right now i know its sad but its true.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The figure should be chosen on the items context menu, not via deed, given all the hassles we have with house addon deeds.
So that Ankh of Sacrifice, which can not be removed by the house owner, if he is not old enough, and (not sure if still so) not by a coowner as well (if he did not place that deed?).
Or the skeleton on the wall - had multiple times to call a GM to remove those, because the house owner could not (especially after transfering the house btw. accounts, maybe).
And all these deedable Veteran reward add ons disappear, if an IDOC collapses with them placed, which I personally do not like.
*Salute*
Olahorand