• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

new UO Social network

TazzUGK

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey everyone some of you may remember me so I wanted to pop in here and solicit some help with getting a new project I am working on off the ground. I figured I would start here since a lot of you may still remember UG.K and me.

I am building a UO Social Network kinda a Myspace / Youtube just for UO. So if any of my old Bajaian friends out there could take a little time and check it out I would appreciate it. It is not finished yet so there are a bunch of links that do not work yet but I am hoping to have a functioning product by Saturday. Create an account upload some stuff. If you want anything that you upload in the main section of the home page all you have to do is type in “news” in the tag line and it will show up there.

Thanks everyone hope this is ok to post in here. I know the rules keep changing :p

www.uocomplex.com

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
* squints eyes* Hmm I think I know that face.

*chuckles* WB Tazz not that you went far lol. I checked over your site and as far as I can tell it doesn't break any RoC rules. I'll be signing up on it in the morning and diggin up some old pics to upload.

You and Keg are great on WRR btw.

Oriana

TazzUGK

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Oriana, it is still a work in progress. Some of the links do not work or they may send you to another network that is about general video games. All that will be fixed. I will be at the Chicago Town Hall meeting this Saturday and I am hoping to get some good photos and video :) I will let everyone know when I get back.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Oriana, it is still a work in progress. Some of the links do not work or they may send you to another network that is about general video games. All that will be fixed. I will be at the Chicago Town Hall meeting this Saturday and I am hoping to get some good photos and video :) I will let everyone know when I get back.
Another super project, Tazz!

BTW, while you're at Town Hall, see if you can get a pic of WildStar, Grand Duchess of Dawn. I hear she's camera-shy and elusive. ;)

TazzUGK

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another super project, Tazz!

BTW, while you're at Town Hall, see if you can get a pic of WildStar, Grand Duchess of Dawn. I hear she's camera-shy and elusive. ;)
LOL, Ok I will try my best. I will try and get a picture of her with my partner in Crime Keg LOL.

TazzUGK

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi everyone we are finally kicking off our new Ultima Online Social Network! For the grand opening in order to get our new site populated we are offering 1 million gold on the shard of your choice (Siege is included) to the first 25 members that register on the site, 500,000 gold for the next 15, and 250,000 gold for the 10 next members.

Qualifying registers will have to:
1. Register on UOcomplex.com
2. Must upload a profile picture (can be anything you would like)
3. Upload at least one piece of media. (photo, video, audio, or create a blog)
4. Must have a valid email, and ICQ, AIM, Skype name ECT... for us to get in touch with you.

We are using these procedures so we can slim down the chance of the same person registering multiple times. You will receive an email within 3 days of your registering if you qualify to receive gold so please use an email address you check often.

We are also holding a photo contest for the month of November for a chance to win 5 million gold on the shard of your choice. Details for the contest can be found at UOcomplex.com.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy the new site!

www.uocomplex.com