• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEW TOON!!!!!!!!HELP!!

• Thread starter Maryirenexx
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Maryirenexx

hi everybody, Mary here. I play toontown whenever i can, but when i don't i usually hangout with my neighbors. well i got her into toontown, and she has played before but she just has to get the toontown rhythm again. so, if anyone would mind messaging me back and getting her re-started and ready to go that would be great. Maybe some secret friends? lol, see ya around!

xo,
Princess BananaBerry

P.S- her toon is called Princess Squeakers. She has lvl 4 throw, lvl 3 squirt and lvl 2 sound. She is 25 laff but don't worry, she is really starting to progress. now if you see her around and you are someone who would like to help her, just come up to her and say "Jump!" and she will know what to do. She is a blueish purple mouse, wearing all white. She knows how to do the tricks to secret friend people=]

HI EVERYONE! It's squeakers. I just want to tell you that by just reading what you have said to Mary, you seem all nice and i'd love to see you on toontown! Have a greeattt day!!

B

Beachmom321

Hi Mary ... I'm Connie welcome back and a warm welcome to Princess Sqeakers as well! I am posting here simply so you can see my stats in signature. Please refer to your private messages :thumbsup: