• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New to UO After a few years and coming to Atlantic

Dj Fayte

Visitor
So after a decade long Haitus, i've decided to come to Atlantic. After making characters on a few shards this seems the most active. Are there any guilds that help out newer folks answering questions and what not?

elster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I believe LLTS is known for helping new players. You'll see books all over the place titled "How can we help?". This is the work of LLTS. Though there are many guilds who would most likely be willing to help out, they probably put the most effort into helping new players from what I can see. (I believe LLTS is the guild I am thinking of)

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Hello,
Yes LLTS is awesome. They are the ones I joined when starting and I am still with them to this day. You will really like them and they will teach you a bunch of stuff as well.

Qikdraw

Sage
Stratics Veteran
LLTS is good, so is UWF. Doing the same as LLTS, helping new or returning players. I'm a returning player and had established Napa chars, but moved here. They have been a huge help in knowledge and advice. They also do hunts a lot, pretty much every evening they have something going on.

Dj Fayte

Visitor
Cool. I will try and seek out LLTS. I spent an hour in new haven leveling a bit. I might go out and try to find them. Or if any members of LLTS leave your info so I may get ahold of yall

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Cool. I will try and seek out LLTS. I spent an hour in new haven leveling a bit. I might go out and try to find them. Or if any members of LLTS leave your info so I may get ahold of yall
So quick question. What server did you play on originally? Did you or do you have any stuff for trade on siege? I will trade for stuff on Atlantic for it :)