• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

new to tt fourms and knida new to tt

• Thread starter cammrisdemorte
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

cammrisdemorte

the reason for me making this post is i am looking for friends that could help me do tasks and events when they happen. I am not the best toon but i try to play every day to get better.

name is noisy superdoodle
my laugh is 52

best gags are throw at 5 and sound and squirt at 4

if any 1 would like to help me i say ty in advance

W

Winky2008

Hi! My name is Jess. My husband and I enjoy relaxing by playing TT. I would be happy to help you. We have 2 accounts and a lot of times I play both at one time. My husband maxes his toons very easy. Me, I find it a bit more difficult. I have 2 toons. One is Ugly Quackin Mudduck, who sits at home quite often. The other is Feelin Ducky who gets more play time because she is a bigger toon. My highest laffer is 81. Currently I am working on getting my cashbot parts. I play a lot during the daytime hours but in the evenings I am always looking for someone to help out as my husband is home then and steals his account from me. I use his toons to help me during the day. There are lots of things to learn about toon town and many stratagies that I would be happy to help you out with. PM me a true friend code and we can play sometime.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Stratics! I can't offer much (if any) help since I rarely play anymore, but wanted to welcome you to our community :)

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Welcome to Stratics. I am Winky's husband. Hope to see you at some events. If you ever need a hand just ask.

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
welcome I normaly in bouncyville. I like that dist for buildings. If you see Major bingo green toon in minnie melodyland say hi. I can help you us well but i dont play every day. I mostly play on my days off.

G

Granjell

Hi there - welcome and I hope you have fun. The best thing to do is come on the scheduled event runs - that's how I started meeting people and getting involved.