• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New to Stratics

• Thread starter tominator6578
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

tominator6578

hi...i just signed up 4 member toontown yesterday...i only have one character tho...
Duke Biggenpoof: lvl 4 throw, lvl 3 squirt, lvl 1 sound. Hi!

S

Steveo

Welcome!!!!! Hope to see you at some of the boss battles in the near future.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome! Be sure to check out all of our helpful guides on our main page found here. :thumbup:

K

kiwi115

Welcome! we hope to see you in our future boss battles!

P

Pinky Pepperpow

glad u found your way here. this forum is a bundle of information and asistance. enjoy your stay and see you at some of the battles! go get your sellbot suit so you can join us fighting the VP!

T

tominator6578

glad u found your way here. this forum is a bundle of information and asistance. enjoy your stay and see you at some of the battles! go get your sellbot suit so you can join us fighting the VP!
Ya, im about halfway through Donalds dock toontasks...:thumbup1:

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Welcome to stratics. I am also a new to Stratics toon, but i have been on toontown for a few months. :thumbup: