• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New to Siege after 9 years of UO!

• Thread starter Blade Spirit
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Blade Spirit

Hello all Siege people, I'm new to your shard. After having played for 9 years I decided to taste again the old times flavour of this shard! No insurance, no trammel, I mean it equals paradise!

Off topic I'd really need someone to tame me a best swampie with 170+hp please!

Cya soon in game!
Thank you!

Blade

G

I could give you my current thoughts on Siege/UO in general but then people might think of me as bitter and trying to drive off new blood so I will be nice today and just not say anything

B

Blade Spirit

Don't worry I'm resiliant to these kind of discussions

According to all the people playing UO, this game should have ended in 1998 at most, yet they are still here, along with the best game ever!

I

imported_Enigma EB2

<blockquote><hr>

I could give you my current thoughts on Siege/UO in general but then people might think of me as bitter and trying to drive off new blood so I will be nice today and just not say anything

[/ QUOTE ]
Dola is a really great siege player but she is correct she is bitter today, must have all the kids today.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

Don't worry I'm resiliant to these kind of discussions

According to all the people playing UO, this game should have ended in 1998 at most, yet they are still here, along with the best game ever!

[/ QUOTE ]
I like you.

I will tame you a swamp dragon. Hell, just for that comment I'll tame you 10 swamp dragons!
Do you have a character here yet? or you starting from scratch?
If you ar enot familiar with all of sieges rules, I'd suggest reading the stickies above, and joining NEW for your first month here.

N

Nerf-Herder

No "Welcome to Siege" thread is complete without this pic.

B

Blade Spirit

I have created the char 1 week ago and I'm already in rot with all the skills I'm interested in training. I wanted to start the old hard way with it!

Thanks for the swampies I'll pm you my icq to contact me!
I read already the sticky thingy about siege too yes and heard about NEW guild but I really don't know wether I should or should not join. I mean right now I don't spend so much time here, I spend more on my original shard that is Europa. I wouldn't know

G

*waves*

Hiya. Not everyone on Siege is a total stranger, I manage to find time to play both shards.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I have created the char 1 week ago and I'm already in rot with all the skills I'm interested in training. I wanted to start the old hard way with it!

Thanks for the swampies I'll pm you my icq to contact me!
I read already the sticky thingy about siege too yes and heard about NEW guild but I really don't know wether I should or should not join. I mean right now I don't spend so much time here, I spend more on my original shard that is Europa. I wouldn't know

[/ QUOTE ]
hey there, welcome to siege. Noticed Nairi's name in your sig, Ancient Bond still around on Europa?

G

Welcome

I have a feeling you will fit right in.

Kind regards

G

Hi,
Welcome, I'm sitting at school, I just finished my final and since its a state liscensed program I can't leave till I have sat here for at least half the class. So here I sit on their WiFi waiting reading the boards. *yawns*

I

imported_archite666

Welcome to siege, message me if you need some help!

B

Blade Spirit

AB left Europa years ago I think. Too bad, expecially for Nairi. It added comedy value to the shard!

Thank you all for the warm welcome!
Is ther a guild that does serious pking on this shard? I've seen a few KOS around but not sure about it, I really haven't seen much of this shard.

G

<blockquote><hr>

AB left Europa years ago I think. Too bad, expecially for Nairi. It added comedy value to the shard!

Thank you all for the warm welcome!
Is ther a guild that does serious pking on this shard? I've seen a few KOS around but not sure about it, I really haven't seen much of this shard.

[/ QUOTE ]
indeed, good old days =P
most the guilds do pvp to one part or another except for maybe MYTH...atleast ive never seen any myth person ever kill anyone.